Saturday, July 3, 2010

Mollie 29087 - Mommy 0

I have soooo much to share and DO.. I am about to go crazy with this child of mine!  EVERY SINGLE TIME I get up to do something she starts screaming her head off!! She is teething and wont eat alot at a time or sleep!  I cant wait for those teeth to come through.

I have been trying to clean out my Dining room!  It was converted into a playroom/sewing room, well that is not working out so well. So, we are moving the playroom part out and trying to move my sewing stuff into the newly re-arranged laundry room!  I need to first clean and out figure out where to put all the crap i have in the laundry room..lol

I plan on re-painting in there and adding storage and shelves...but its been a slow process with 3 kids at home all day and a hubby that's working 3 shift AND going to school!  But it will get done!!  Heck..I still need trim and a door frame added! 

Also, I will have a dining room to re-do..it has already been painted , here it is in all its glory after we painted it:
This was before all the kids stuff and my sewing stuff was added.  I am slowly trying to empty it out again to turn it back into the dining room!  I am gonna keep the dark brown on the wall cause I just love warm colors!!  I will be adding greens, reds, oranges, and yellows to it like my kitchen!  I love vintage and antiques..so it will be stuff like that!  I cant wait to start shopping for things..that's half the fun!! 


I am also working on a project for My Son's room..looks like its gonna take a little longer than expected though!  But I will post pictures up as soon as I get that done!  But for now...I got to work on some bibs for a friend of mine...now that I can FINALLY get to my machine!!!





1 comment:

  1. LOVE that color in your dining room - I have a similar color in my LR. Thanks for stopping by & commenting over at World of Dennifer. :)

    ReplyDelete