Monday, June 28, 2010

Intro

Hi everyone. Welcome to my Blog. My name is Mandy and I have 3 beautiful Children and a wonderful Hubby of 11 years! I love to thrift shop, sew, cook and bake. My passions are old house * live in one*, Antiques, anything vintage, and my family! I hope you enjoy my blog!!



Im gonna start off with showing ya'll what is going on in my kitchen! It has been a work in process since FEB..yes almost 5 LONG months! First I got the contractor from HELL, and now I am having to get someone to come in and fix/finish what he did do! Here is a little look see at the before *WARNING..The Images you are about to see are not for the faint of heart.

Yes..I had this kitchen for 2 years!!! This is really worse than what I had cause we cleaned everything out ready for demo!




Demo time








Thats a HUGE pile of Plaster and lathe





All Cleaned




This is the laundryroom area. It was gutted too and all new plumbing and wiring addedIt used to just be a little nook * not original to the house though* We had to fix some rotted flooring and tile it since there were no original hardwood like the rest of the kitchen and house.

Check back tomorrow for Insulation and Sheetrock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment